We gathered all four of our transition houses in Hanoi to celebrate together. To say that we were a little overwhelmed, was an understatement. It was a joy to meet each one of them. They quickly engaged us and were so appreciative of the opportunity that they have been given.
We also had an opportunity to meet with several of our graduates from the program. As we listened to their success stories and their hopes and dreams, our hearts swelled with joy, knowing that their lives had truly been impacted and their future looked brighter.
Our time with our house parents was refreshing. We had an overnight retreat. It was a fruitful time of fellowship, encouragement, and caring for one another. Through transparency and tears, they shared their hearts about the good and the difficulties. They give selflessly every day. Their sacrifice and investment are truly eternal.
Meeting with our partners was definitely a highlight. Tim was able to thank the New Zealand Prime Minister and Ambassador for their support of our project.
We also met with other key partners and had the privilege of thanking them for their partnership: Triple8Motorbikes, Green Cross Hospital, Capacity Vietnam, Joma, Every Nation, and Hanoi International Fellowship.
We had a planning meeting at the PureVN office with our staff. We are so grateful for Huong, Lien, Thuy, and An, for all they do to run the organization.
We are truly grateful, thankful! Would you consider to support our work in Vietnam? Here is how you can give.
- Every donation we receive will go to help transition youth from the orphanage to the real world
- You can give a one-time donation, or you can donate monthly.
- $350 for a full monthly sponsorship, will support one youth for housing, food, transportation, and college or trade school tuition
- $175 is half of a sponsorship covers half of the cost of one student
- Or any monthly amount is greatly appreciated
We are truly blessed and grateful for your partnership!